Tuesday 3 March 2015

Update on day 5

I ended up eating crappy, and almost turning it into a binge. I could tell that sometime today i might crack, and i did. I ended up having some crackers and hummus, but then had a dairy milk chocolate bar, another chocolate bar, and two pieces of cinnamon raisin toast. it wasn't a full on binge, but i ate this when i was already stuffed from my lunch i had an hour prior. So i was a little disappointed i had the 2 chocolate bars. Other than that, i did okay.
I will try again tomorrow :)
The rest of the day i continued eating as normal. Having spaghetti with my family for dinner and then an apple as a snack at 7. My goal was to eat 2500 calories today but ended up eating 3000 because of the chocolate bars.
But i am not mad at myself, i just want to be better tomorrow. And i will continue trying to be better not just in the things i eat, but for my overall health. And that includes happiness because a happy person is more likely to be healthy. I want to eat well for my health and happiness, not for looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment